Accordingly, how do you clear cookies in Chrome?
- Go to the Chrome menu icon and click 'Settings'
- Click "Show advanced settings" at the bottom.
- In the "Privacy" section, click "Content settings" button.
- In the "Cookies" section, Click "All cookies and site data"
- To Delete all cookies, click "Remove all" button.
How do you clear cookies in Google Chrome?
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
How do I clear cookies and cache on Windows 10?