Delete a built-in app from your device
- On your iOS device, touch and hold the app lightly until it jiggles. If the app doesn't jiggle, make sure that you're not pressing too hard.
- Tap on the app, then tap Delete.
- Press the Home button to finish.
In this manner, how do I permanently delete apps on Iphone?
After you tap and hold any icon, the apps wiggle, and the X lets you delete them. Deleting apps on an iOS device is simple: Just tap and hold any app icon until all the icons start wiggling. You'll notice that many, if not most of them, have a little X at the top left corner.
How do you delete apps from your purchased list?
First, go to the iTunes app and click onto the iTunes store icon. It is located in the left hand of the phone's menu. Then, click onto the “Purchased” icon, which is located on the far right of the screen. Next, click onto the “Apps” and be sure to click onto “All” so that all of them appear in the list.
How do I delete an app from my Apple account?
In the iTunes store in iTunes:
- Go to the Apps section of iTunes.
- Click "App Store" (last item)
- Click "Purchased" (on right, near account info)
- Find app you want to hide and click the "x" in upper left of icon.
- When asked if you want to hide the purchase, click "Hide"