- From your News Feed, click Groups in the left menu and select your group.
- Click Members on the left.
- Click next to each member's name and select Remove from Group.
- Select Leave Group next to your name once you've removed the other members.
Also, how do I delete groups on my iPhone?
- Launch a web browser on your PC or Mac and go to iCloud.com.
- Log in to your account and click on Contacts.
- Highlight the group you'd like to delete by clicking on it once.
- Now hit the Delete key your keyboard.
How do you get out of a group message?
- Open the Messages app and choose the group message chat that you want to leave.
- Tap on the “Details” button in the corner.
- Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the options, and choose the red “Leave This Conversation” button.
Can you delete a group chat on Imessage?