- Log in to your account or sign up for free.
- Pick a template from the Online Store category.
- Edit text and add your business name.
- Click "My Store" & "Manage Your Store".
- Add products to your store.
- Select "Business Setup" to add Payments, Shipping & Store Settings.
In this way, how do I make my own ecommerce website?
- Decide the Product You Want to Sell.
- Choose Your Business Model.
- Choose a Business and Domain Name.
- Select an eCommerce Website Builder.
- Designing Your eCommerce Store.
- Set Up the Payment Gateway.
- Secure Your Website by Installing SSL Certificate.
Which website builder is best for ecommerce?
- See Shopify. Read Review. Shopify is one of the best ecommerce website builder, with over 400,000 customers & features to help you build a very professional online shop.
- See Wix here. Read Review.
- See Bigcommerce. Read Review.
- See Weebly Here. Read Review.
- See Squarespace. Read Review.
How do I start an ecommerce business?
- Step 1: Choose Your Ecommerce Niche.
- Step 2: Research Business Models.
- Step 3: Personas and Product Selection.
- Step 4: Establish Your Brand & Business.
- Step 5: Build Your Ecommerce Website.
- Step 6: Attracting Customers to Your Ecommerce Store.
- Step 7: Marketing Your Products Online.