- Open Settings.
- Scroll down to Accounts.
- Tap Add Account, the plus icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Tap Google.
- Tap Or create a new account.
- Type in the name associated with the account.
- Tap Next.
- Enter the birthdate associated with the account.
In this manner, how do you set up a Google account for Android?
- If you haven't already, set up a Google account.
- Open your device's Settings app.
- Tap Accounts Add account Google .
- Follow the instructions to add your account.
- If needed, repeat steps to add multiple accounts.
How do I create a Gmail account on my Android phone?
- Open the Settings (gear icon) app on your device and go to “Accounts & Sync” under the General tab.
- At the bottom of the page, select “Add account” then select “Google.”
- Enter the Gmail account and password you created, and agree to the Terms of Service by tapping “OK.”
Do you have to have a Google account to use an Android phone?