- Open the sign in/recovery page and enter the username you use to sign in to your administrator account.
- Click Next. If you don't know your username, click Forgot email?. Then follow the instructions to access your account using your recovery email address or phone number.
So, how can I recover my Google account?
- Go to the Google Account Recovery page.
- Enter your email address and click Continue.
- If you are asked to enter the last password you remember, click I don't know.
- Click Verify your identity which is located under all of the other options.
Can I restore a deleted Google Account?