- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 to the computer using the USB cable.
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Touch More Networks.
- Touch Tethering and Mobile hotspot.
- Touch USB tethering.
- The phone is now tethered.
- On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install then click Home network.
Consequently, how do I change USB settings on Galaxy s4?
- Plug the USB cable into the phone. You can change the USB settings so that your phone will sync, charge, etc.
- Touch and drag the notification bar down.
- Touch Connected as a media device.
- Touch the desired option (e.g., Camera (PTP)).
- The USB connection option has been changed.
How do I turn on USB storage?
- Go to Settings > More…
- In More, tap on USB Utilities.
- Then, touch Connect Storage to PC.
- Now, plug your USB cable into your PC, and then into your Android® device. A screen will appear with the green Android® icon with USB Connected on the screen. Press OK. When successful, the Android® icon will turn orange.
Where do I find storage on my Galaxy s4?
- From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the More tab.
- Tap Storage.
- Under Device memory, view the Available space value.