- Click the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, click Devices and Printers.
- Click Add a printer.
- In the Add Printer wizard, click Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the list of available printers, select the one you want to use, and then click Next.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet 3050a to my wireless network?
- Click Go in the top Menu bar, and then click Applications.
- Click the HP folder, and then click Device Utilities.
- Double-click HP Setup Assistant.
How do you get an HP printer back online?
- Click "Start," then click the "Devices and Printers" folder.
- Right-click the icon for your Hewlett-Packard printer. It may be labeled with HP or Hewlett-Packard as part of the device name.
- Click the "Printer" menu in the window that opens and uncheck "Use Printer Offline."
- About the Author.
- Photo Credits.