- Open the Control Panel. You can access it from the Start menu.
- Select "Devices and Printers" or "View devices and printers".
- Click Add a printer.
- Select "Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer".
- Select your network printer from the list of available printers.
Likewise, people ask, how do you do a print screen on a laptop?
- Press the Windows logo key + “PrtScn” buttons on your keyboard. The screen will dim for a moment, then save the screenshot as a file in the Pictures > Screenshots folder.
- Press the CTRL + P keys on your keyboard, then select “Print.” The screenshot will now be printed.
How do I screen shot on a laptop?
How do I capture a screenshot on my computer?
- Click on the window you would like to capture.
- Press Ctrl + Print Screen (Print Scrn) by holding down the Ctrl key and then pressing the Print Screen key.
- Click the Start button, located on the lower left-hand side of your desktop.
- Click on All Programs.
- Click on Accessories.
- Click on Paint.