- Open the app that you want to print from.
- To find the print option, tap the app's share icon — or — or tap .
- Tap or Print.
- Tap Select Printer and choose an AirPrint-enabled printer.
- Choose the number of copies or other options, like which pages you want to print.
- Tap Print in the upper-right corner.
Moreover, how do I connect my iPhone to my Smart TV?
- Ensure that both the Apple TV and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the iOS device, swipe up to reveal the Control Center.
- Tap the “AirPlay Mirroring” button.
- Select “Apple TV” from the list.
How do I get my iPhone to play on my TV?
How do I connect my iPhone to my Samsung TV?
- Connect your AV adapter to the charging port of your iOS device.
- Get your HDMI cable and then connect it to the adapter.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to your Samsung Smart TV.