In this way, how do you connect an HP printer to a wireless network?
- Turn on your Wireless printer.
- On the touchscreen, press the right arrow key and press setup.
- Select Network from setup menu.
- Select Wireless Setup Wizard from Network menu, it will search for the wireless routers in the range.
- Select your Network (SSID) from the list.
How do I connect my HP Deskjet 3050 to a new wireless network?
- Click Go in the top Menu bar, and then click Applications.
- Click the HP folder, and then click Device Utilities.
- Double-click HP Setup Assistant.
How do I install a driver for my HP printer?
- Search Windows for devices, and then click Devices and Printers in the list of results.
- Click Add a printer.
- Click Add a local printer.
- Select Use an existing port (USB001: Virtual printer port for USB), and then click Next.