- Download and install the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility.
- Agree to the End-User License Agreement, then click Next.
- Click Install, then Finish.
- Select your product, then click Next.
Also question is, how do I connect a printer to my Chromebook?
- Click the Menu button.
- Click Settings.
- Type "cloud print" into the search field.
- Select Manage Cloud Print devices.
- Select Printers from the menu on the left.
- Follow steps 1 - 8 above.
What printers are compatible with the Chromebook?
- Canon MG7720 Wireless All-In-One Printer.
- Epson XP-640 Expression Premium Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner & Copier.
- Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One.
- Samsung SL-M2020W/XAA Wireless Monochrome Printer.
How do I connect my Epson printer to the cloud?
- Connect your device to the same network that your Epson product is using.
- Print a network status sheet.
- Locate your product's IP address on the network status sheet.