- Open a PDF in Preview.
- Choose View > Thumbnails to show page thumbnails in the sidebar.
- To indicate where to insert the other document, select a page thumbnail.
- Choose Edit > Insert > Page from File.
- Select the PDF that you want to add, then click Open.
- To save, choose File > Export.
Considering this, how do I combine photos into one file?
- Select all of the images you want in your PDF, right-click and choose open with Preview.
- In Preview's Sidebar drag the images into the order you want them to appear in your PDF.
- Select/highlight all the images to be included in the PDF document; otherwise only a single image may end up the PDF document.
How do you add a page to a PDF?
- Move your cursor to the right of the thumbnail for page 2 until the plus (+) icon appears.
- Select Insert from File and locate the 2015_survey.xslx file.
- Click Select to convert the file into PDF format and insert it into the document.