- Within Acrobat, click on the Tools menu and select Combine Files.
- Click Combine Files, and then click Add Files to select the files you want to include in your PDF.
- Click, drag, and drop to reorder the files and pages.
- When finished arranging files, click Combine Files.
How do I unrar a file on Windows?
How do I copy and paste on WinRAR?
- Double-click on the RAR or other archive file you want to copy files from. The file opens in WinRAR.
- Click and drag the files from WinRAR to your computer's desktop. A progress bar shows the progress of the files decompressing.
- Right-click on any of these files. Select "Copy."