- If you can see the icon, right click it and select “Close” or “Remove OneNote Icon”.
- Open OneNote.
- In the top left, click File or the Office button depending on what version you have.
- Click Options.
- On the left, click Display.
- Uncheck the option: “Place OneNote icon in the notification area of the taskbar”.
Just so, how do I remove OneNote as my default printer?
- Disable OneNote at Windows Startup. Click the “Start” button and then click “Control Panel.”
- Remove OneNote as the Default Printer. Click the “Start” button and then click “Printers and Devices.”
- Remove OneNote Altogether.
How do I stop a program from running at startup Windows 10?
- Press Win-r . In the "Open:" field, type msconfig and press Enter .
- Click the Startup tab.
- Uncheck the items you do not want to launch on startup. Note:
- When you have finished making your selections, click OK.
- In the box that appears, click Restart to restart your computer.
How can I delete OneNote in Windows 10?