- If you can see the icon, right click it and select “Close” or “Remove OneNote Icon”.
- Open OneNote.
- In the top left, click File or the Office button depending on what version you have.
- Click Options.
- On the left, click Display.
- Uncheck the option: “Place OneNote icon in the notification area of the taskbar”.
Just so, how do I remove OneNote as my default printer?
Fortunately, there are ways to disable OneNote both temporarily and permanently.
- Disable OneNote at Windows Startup. Click the “Start” button and then click “Control Panel.”
- Remove OneNote as the Default Printer. Click the “Start” button and then click “Printers and Devices.”
- Remove OneNote Altogether.
How do I stop a program from running at startup Windows 10?
System Configuration Utility (Windows 7)
- Press Win-r . In the "Open:" field, type msconfig and press Enter .
- Click the Startup tab.
- Uncheck the items you do not want to launch on startup. Note:
- When you have finished making your selections, click OK.
- In the box that appears, click Restart to restart your computer.
How can I delete OneNote in Windows 10?
It used to be easier to uninstall OneNote, but under Windows 10, Microsoft really wants you to keep it. To get rid of it you'll need to open the Start menu, search for PowerShell, right click on the result and click on Run as administrator. And you're done, Windows should boot OneNote from your computer.