Clear App Cache - DROID TURBO 2 BY MOTOROLA
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings > Apps (Device section).
- Locate then tap the appropriate app.
- Tap Storage.
- Tap CLEAR CACHE. This option may not be available for some apps.
Simply so, how do I clear my cache on my Moto Z?
Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode. You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark. Holding the Power button, tap Volume Up once and then release the Power button. Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
Why is my Droid running so slow?
Restart your device. A quick and simple fix for a slow device is to simply restart it. This can clear out the cache, stop unnecessary tasks from running, and get things running smoothly again. Just hold down the power button, select the Restart option, and then tap OK to confirm.
How do I clear my history on my Motorola Droid?
Clear Temporary Internet Files - DROID RAZR / RAZR MAXX by MOTOROLA
- Launch the web browser.
- Tap the Menu icon (located at the bottom).
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Privacy & security.
- Select any of the following: Clear Cache. Clear History. Clear All Cookie Data.