- In a chart, click the value axis that you want to change, or do the following to select the axis from a list of chart elements:
- On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, click Format Selection.
- In the Format Axis dialog box, click Axis Options, and then do one or more of the following:
In respect to this, how do you change the horizontal axis in Excel?
How do you add axis labels in Excel 2016?
- Click anywhere in the chart to which you want to add axis titles.
- On the Layout tab, in the Labels group, click Axis Titles.
- Do any of the following:
- In the Axis Title text box that appears in the chart, type the text that you want.
- To format the text in the title box, do the following: