How to change the default time zone for calendar alerts
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap Calendar.
- Tap Time Zone Override.
- Turn on the Time Zone Override switch.
- Tap Time Zone.
- Search for the city you want to change the time zone to.
- Tap the city to change the default time zone for your Calendar app.
Beside this, why is my iPhone time zone wrong?
Open the “Settings” app and go to “General”, then to “Date & Time” Toggle the switch for “Set Automatically” to the ON position (if this is already set ON, turn it OFF for about 15 seconds, then toggle it back ON to refresh) Be sure the Time Zone setting is set properly for your region.
Why does the time on my iPhone keep changing?
Make sure that you have the latest version of iOS. Turn on Set Automatically1 in Settings > General > Date & Time. This automatically sets your date and time based on your time zone. Check that your device shows the correct time zone in Settings > General > Date & Time > Time Zone.
How do I change the time on my iPhone 7?
To set the device clock to automatically update based on what time zone it is in, follow these steps:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Date & Time.
- Drag the Set Automatically slider to ON or OFF.