To do so:
- Sign in to Spectrum.net.
- Select the Menu icon from the top left hand corner of the page and choose Manage Account. Then select Internet.
- Locate your router and select View Device Info.
- You'll see the network name for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz, as well as the password for each:
How do I change PC name?
Choose Start→Control Panel→System and Maintenance, click the System link, and then click the Change Settings link. Click the Computer Name tab and then replace the current name with a new name in the Computer Description text box. Click OK to save the new name.
WPS stands for Wi-Fi Protected Setup. It is a wireless network security standard that tries to make connections between a router and wireless devices faster and easier. WPS works only for wireless networks that use a password that is encrypted with the WPA Personal or WPA2 Personal security protocols.
Launch an Internet browser and type http://www.routerlogin.net into the address bar.
- Enter the router user name and password when prompted.
- Click OK.
- Select Wireless.
- Enter your new user name in the Name (SSID) field.
- Enter your new password in the Password (Network Key) fields.
- Click the Apply button.
Home WiFi refers to our solution that provides a private WiFi Internet connection inside your home. Spectrum WiFi® is a public wireless Internet connection available to our customers in thousands of locations, or "Hotspots", nationwide.
In the address bar, type 192.168.0.1 and press Enter. Select Change Wireless Password in the right hand menu. Or select Wireless settings, Setup or Wireless depending on your router type. Enter the default router settings username and password in lowercase.
Look for a sticker on your router. Many routers provided by Internet Service Providers have a sticker on the bottom or side, listing the default SSID. This is usually labeled as the SSID or "Network Name" and may be located next to a barcode. Use another device connected to your network to find the SSID.
Complete these steps:
- Open a web browser such as Internet Explorer.
- Go to the Address bar and enter the IP Address of your router then press Enter. For example, 192.168.15.1 is the default IP of most VOIP routers.
- A new window prompts for a User name and Password.
Enable the WiFi feature on your mobile device. Select Spectrum WiFi from the list of available networks. Open a web browser to access the internet, then select Free WiFi Trial on the Sign In screen. Enter your name and the email address to which you'd like your access code delivered.
Logging into the web interface. Open up a web browser (Internet Explorer, for example) and enter the IP address http://192.168.0.1 in your browser's address bar and press Enter. The Login window will prompt for the router configuration username and password.
To connect an Android phone to a wireless network:
- Press the Home button, and then press the Apps button.
- Under “Wireless and Networks”, make sure "Wi-Fi" is turned on, then press Wi-Fi.
- You may have to wait a moment as your Android device detects wireless networks in range, and displays them in a list.
Turn On / Off Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) - LTE Internet (
- Access the router configuration main menu.
- From the Top menu, click Wireless Settings.
- Click Basic Security Settings (on the left).
- Under Turn Wireless On (step 6 on the Basic Security Settings section), ensure WPS is set to On / Off.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page then click Apply.
Unplug the router first, then unplug the modem. Neither of them have power buttons, so it's a matter of pulling the power cord out of the back of the modem or router. Count down to 10, then plug the modem back in and then the router next. Give them both time to boot up and connect by watching the activity lights.
Step 1: Open your web browser and type in the IP address of the router (192.168.0.1 by default). Step 2: Enter the username (admin) and password (blank by default), and then click OK or Log In.
Type http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your web browser and press Enter. Sign in using the username and password provided on the bottom of the WiFi router (under Router Login).
Connect a PC to your wireless network
- Select the Network or icon in the notification area.
- In the list of networks, choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect.
- Type the security key (often called the password).
- Follow additional instructions if there are any.
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Open a web browser.
- Enter 192.168.1.1 into your browser's address bar.
- Enter the router's username and password.
- Click Wireless.
- Click Wireless Security.
- Scroll down and check the WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK box.
- Type in a new password.
Unplug the power cord from the modem/router combined device and remove any batteries. Wait 30 seconds, then reinsert any batteries and reconnect the power to the modem/router combo. Wait two minutes to allow the modem/router combo to connect.
- Open your web browser. To connect to a Wi-Fi network, you need to know its network name (SSID).
- Type home or 192.168.2.1 in the address bar.
- Click Wireless.
- To change the network name (SSID), delete the current SSID.
- Enter a new network name.
- Click Save.
1.Open a Web Browser and type http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.100.1 in the URL address field. 2.You should see a Web User Interface page from the Ubee Gateway. 3.Click Login on the left, and you will see a popup window. 5.A set of menu tabs should be displayed at the top of the screen.