How do I change my Samsung account?
From your device:
- From the Apps screen, tap Settings > [General tab] > [Accounts] > Samsung account > Account settings > Profile.
- Enter your current password, and then tap Confirm.
- To edit your profile, tap the Edit (pencil) icon at the top right of the screen.
Delete Your Samsung Account
- Open Samsung account page.
- Enter your ID and password, and then click Profile. Re-enter your password for confirmation.
- Click Delete Account, and then verify your password and click Continue.
- Review the precautions and then click Confirm.
- Your account has been deleted. Click Confirm again to complete.
- Add a Samsung Account - Samsung Galaxy S® 5
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps > Settings > Accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Samsung account.
- Tap Create Account.
- Enter the appropriate information into the following fields:
- Tap Next (located in the lower-right).
- To remove a Google account on Galaxy S4 :
- On your Galaxy S4 home screen, tap the Menu button and select Settings.
- Next, go to Accounts > Google.
- Tap the Gmail account you want to delete.
- On the Sync settings screen, tap Remove account.
- On the confirmation dialog, tap Remove account.
- If you really do want to remove Gmail from your phone, the basic steps are:
- Navigate to Settings > Accounts.
- Tap Google and then tap the Gmail account you want to remove.
- Open the overflow menu, which may look like three dots or three lines, and select remove account.
- Confirm the account removal.
Remove a Samsung account - Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and tap Accounts.
- Tap Samsung account.
- Tap the account name.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap REMOVE ACCOUNT.
- If contact info was joined in error it can be separated back into individual contacts.
- From a Home screen, tap Contacts (located at the bottom). If unavailable, navigate: Apps > Contacts.
- Tap a contact then tap Details .
- Tap the Menu icon (located in the upper-right).
- Adjust as desired: To link to another contact:
- Tap Settings > [General tab] > [Accounts] > Samsung account. Tap the name of the account you want to sign out from, and then tap Remove account. When you sign out of your Samsung account, you will be signed out from all Samsung services connected with your Samsung account at the same time.
- What is my Samsung account username (ID)?
- Tap Settings > [General tab] > [Accounts] > Samsung account > [Account settings] > Profile > Forgot your ID or password?.
- Tap the Find ID tab, then enter your first and last name and date of birth, where indicated. Tap Confirm.
- The response will take a moment to load.
Tap Settings > [General tab] > [Accounts] > Samsung account. Tap the name of the account you want to sign out from, and then tap Remove account. When you sign out of your Samsung account, you will be signed out from all Samsung services connected with your Samsung account at the same time.
- Step 1 of 7
- From the Menu screen, select Smart Hub.
- Select Samsung Account.
- Select Remove Accounts from TV.
- Select the password field.
- Enter the password.Then, select Done.
- After the information has been entered, select OK.
- To confirm the deletion, select Yes.
- You have completed the steps.
- The cable, satellite or telco TV services have nothing to do with the Internet streaming services that you will watch. You also won't need an antenna or any other video device. With your home connected to the Internet, you can watch your favorite streaming services on the Smart TV or Smart TV device.
- How to connect
- find the Ethernet port on the back of your TV.
- connect an Ethernet cable from your router to the port on your TV.
- select Menu on your TV's remote and then go to Network Settings.
- select the option to enable wired internet.
- type your Wi-Fi password using your remote's buttons.
Updated: 12th November 2019