Printer settings. When you click Print, look in the Properties options in the print dialog box. Adjust Paper Type to Labels and Print Quality to Best. If your printer doesn't have a Labels setting, choose Heavyweight or Cardstock.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I print Avery 5160 labels?
To format Avery-compatible labels, go to the Mailings tab, and choose Labels. Click Options, and in the Label vendors box, choose Avery US Letter (or Avery A4/A5 for A4/A5-size paper). Then, choose from the list of products. For details about making labels in Word, see Create and print labels.
How do I print Avery labels from Excel?
To configure the label main document, you match its dimensions with the dimensions of the labels on the worksheets that you plan to use.
- Start Word, and open a blank document.
- On the Mailings tab, in the Start Mail Merge group, click Start Mail Merge.
- Click Labels.
How do I print labels?
Create and print a page of different labels
- Start Word.
- On the Mailings tab, in the Create group, click Labels.
- Leave the Address box blank.
- To change the formatting, select and right-click the text, and then click Font or Paragraph on the shortcut menu.
- To select the label type and other options, click Options.