Reset your Android phone to the default launcher
- Step 1: Run the Settings app.
- Step 2: Tap Apps, then swipe over to the All heading.
- Step 3: Scroll down until you find the name of your current launcher, then tap it.
- Step 4: Scroll down to the Clear Defaults button, then tap it.
Furthermore, how do I get to Nova Launcher settings?
Here are the steps:
- On your Android device, open the app drawer.
- Tap the menu button (three dots in the top right corner)
- Tap Nova Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap Backup and Import.
- Tap Backup.
- Give the backup a name and select Share from the drop-down (Figure A)
- Tap OK.
- Tap Drive from the share list.
How do I make Apex Launcher my default?
- long press on any screen.
- select "apex actions"
- select "apex settings"
- this will put an apex settings icon on your screen. Select it.
- select "advanced settings"
- select "set default launcher"
The default panel appears when the Home button is pressed.
- From a Home screen, touch and hold a blank area.
- Swipe left or right to the preferred panel.
- Tap the Home icon (located at the top of the preferred panel).
How to switch back to the default launcher on the Samsung Galaxy S7
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade.
- Tap the Settings button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Swipe up to scroll down.
- Tap Applications.
- Tap Default applications.
- Tap Home screen.
- Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Tools in the upper right-hand corner.
- Select Internet Options from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Under the General tab, type the URL of the web page you want to set.
- Click Apply.
- Click Ok.
On an Android phone, the launcher is basically the maître d': it's the bit of software that welcomes you onto the phone, is in charge of the home screen, and does the behind-the-scenes launching of any apps. It also tends to vary a fair bit between different Android-running phones.
Change Your Internet Explorer Home Page
- Click Tools, Internet options.
- The Internet Options window will open.
- Click Apply, OK to close the window.
- Click the wrench icon in the top-right corner of the browser.
- Select Options.
- In the 'On startup' section, select Open the home page.
TouchWiz Launcher is Samsung's brainchild. It was developed by Samsung to give an edge to the Android operating system. With Android being highly customizable, Samsung is not the only company that has personalized the operating system for their users.
It will display icons of all the apps installed on your mobile phone device. Press Settings. Browse the Apps list and press on the app called "Launcher 3". (Launcher 3 is an app and it will be listed in the App list whenever you access Settings > Apps in your android phone).
Joy Launcher is the top launcher for modern Android, and it is one of the best of the AOSP-style launchers available in Android. Fancy features: Boost – A kind of cool dynamic effect which can clean up the cache of your phone and make your phone faster than before.
Clear Cache & Data of Touchwiz Home
- From any Home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll to 'APPLICATIONS,' then tap Application manager.
- Swipe right to the ALL screen.
- Find and tap Touchwiz Home.
- Tap Clear cache.
- Tap Clear data, then OK.
Air Launcher is a free app for Android which lets you have the fastest & smoothest launcher on your smartphone. The app comes with more than 900 free themes, hundreds of thousands of wallpapers. It offers you one-tap cleaning, simple gesture controls, theme DIY, fancy filters, and with all new earphones manager.
Changing the default launcher in Android Nougat
- Go into the Settings app.
- Go to "Apps"
- Press the settings gear in the top-right (not the triple-dot)
- Scroll down and press "Home app"
Use any photo you've taken with the camera as the lock screen wallpaper.
- From the Home screen, tap > Settings > Personalize.
- Under Themes, tap Change or edit theme.
- Tap > Next > Edit > Other wallpapers.
- Slide to the Lock screen thumbnail, tap Change wallpaper, and then choose a source for your wallpaper.
TouchWiz is the interface used by Samsung, they're including it in their stock ROMs. "TouchWiz home" and "TouchWiz easy home" are the launchers, supplied with the TouchWiz interface. The "TouchWiz home" is used by default and is more feature-rich.
CM Launcher is a very lightweight launcher that lets you keep all your apps organized in an elegant and smooth way, while offering many other features as well. By default, the main screen of your desktop will show your most-used apps: WhatsApp, Facebook, Settings, Camera, Google Chrome, etc.
Here's how to reset to the default.
- Open the Settings app.
- Locate Apps or Application Manager (depending upon which device you use)
- Swipe the screen to the left to get to the All tab.
- Scroll down until you locate the currently running home screen.
- Scroll down until you see the Clear Defaults button (Figure A)
How to change the wallpaper on your Home screen
- Launch Settings from the Home screen.
- Tap on Wallpaper.
- Tap on Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Tap on the location of the new wallpaper you want to choose:
- Tap on the image you want to use.
- If you're not happy with the default settings, adjust your options:
- Tap Set.
8 Best Android Launchers in 2018
- Nova Launcher. Nova Launcher is one of the best Android launchers around.
- Evie Launcher. Evie launcher is designed for performance and is one of the fastest Android launchers.
- Buzz Launcher.
- Smart Launcher 3.
- Microsoft Launcher.
- ADW Launcher 2.
TouchWiz (or Samsung TouchWiz) is the user interface created, designed and developed by Samsung Electronics with partners, featuring a full touch user interface. TouchWiz is used internally by Samsung for smartphones, feature phones and tablet computers, and is not available for licensing by external parties.