- Sign in to Outlook Web App.
- Click Settings ( ), and then click Options.
- In the left navigation pane, click Account, and then click Edit Information.
- Make the changes that you want, and then click Save.
Similarly, how do I change the default address book in Outlook 2013?
How do I change the default address book in Outlook 2010?
- From Outlook 2010.
- Select Contacts in the navigation pane,
- Ensure the Home tab is selected.
- Select Address Book from the ribbon.
- The Address Book: Global Address List windows will open. Select the Tools Menu. Select Options. The Addressing Window will open. Choose Start with contact folders. Select OK.
How do I make iCloud my default address book in Outlook?
- Launch Outlook.
- Select People.
- Select the Home tab in the Ribbon.
- Select Address Book in the Ribbon (in the Find section)
- In the Address Book pop-up, choose Tools>Options…
- Under “When opening the address book…” at the bottom, choose iCloud Contacts from the drop-down list and click OK.