For example, to change the Roman numerals to Arabic numbers without having to insert new ones, follow these steps:
- Click anywhere in your document.
- Go to Insert.
- Click Endnotes and make the appropriate selection from the Endnotes drop-down list.
- Select 1, 2 ,3 from the Number Format drop-down list.
Also know, how do you change the reference style in Word 2016?
Add a citation after a quote
- In your Word document, click on the References tab in the Ribbon.
- In the Citations & Bibliography group, click the arrow next to Style.
- Click the style that you want to use for the citation and source.
- Click at the end of the sentence or phrase that you want to cite.
How do I change the citation style in zotero?
When you click the “Insert Citation” button for the first time in a document, Zotero opens the Document Preferences, where you can select the citation style you want to use in your document. You can change the citation style at any point later by clicking the “Set Document Preferences” button.
How do I get rid of Doi in endnote citations?
Go to the Endnote toolbar and select Edit > Output Styles > Edit [name of your output style]. In the output style's dialogue box locate the Bibliography section and click on Templates. Then click on the bibliography template you wish to edit, then manually delete the DOI and URL fields.