Just so, how do I make Google my homepage on safari?
- Step 1: Open Settings. Click on Safari in the top Apple menu bar, then select Preferences.
- Step 2: Change your homepage to Google. Next to New windows open with, select Homepage from the drop down menu.
- Step 3: Change your default search engine to Google.
How do I set Google as my default browser on Mac?
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I reset Safari to default settings?
- Click on “Safari” located in the menu bar in the top left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on “Reset Safari”
- Place a checkmark beside all available options.
- Press the “Reset” button.
- Click on the Hard Drive icon located on the desktop.
- Browse to “Users > (Users Home) > Library > Safari folder”