- Open Samsung account page.
- Enter your ID and password, and then click Profile. Re-enter your password for confirmation.
- Click Delete Account, and then verify your password and click Continue.
- Review the precautions and then click Confirm.
- Your account has been deleted. Click Confirm again to complete.
Moreover, how do I remove a Samsung account from my phone?
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll to and tap Accounts.
- Tap Samsung account.
- Tap the account name.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap REMOVE ACCOUNT.
How do I sign out of my Samsung account on my phone?
How do I change my Samsung account?
- From the Apps screen, tap Settings > [General tab] > [Accounts] > Samsung account > Account settings > Profile.
- Enter your current password, and then tap Confirm.
- To edit your profile, tap the Edit (pencil) icon at the top right of the screen.