Part 1 Canceling Your Account
- Call Experian's Customer Service center at 1-877-284-7942.
- Navigate the automated menu.
- Inform the Experian representative that you want to cancel your Experian subscription.
- Verify any terms and conditions associated with the cancellation.
- Cancel your account over email.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I cancel my FreeScore account?
Cancel your FreeScore subscription by calling the customer service department at 1-888-241-0076. Provide the agent with identifying information, such as your name and member ID number. Cancel ahead of the next billing cycle to avoid paying for service you don't need. Call 1-800-316-8824 to cancel your trial membership.
What number to call for free credit report?
Where can you get a free copy of your credit report?
Answer. You're entitled to one free copy of your credit report every 12 months from each of the three nationwide credit reporting companies. Order online from annualcreditreport.com, the only authorized website for free credit reports, or call 1-877-322-8228.