How do I cancel my account on match com?
You will need to follow the above steps to cancel your subscription, then:
- Log on to the com website.
- Select the gear menu icon and select My account settings.
- Select 'To suspend or delete your account, click here'.
- Select 'To delete your account and permanently remove your profile from the site, click here'.
To repeat: Deleting the app does not delete your account. To delete your account for real, navigate to the Settings pane, select App Settings, scroll down all the way to the bottom, and select Delete Account. You'll then see a message that says "Account successfully deleted" if it worked.
- Adjusting Visibility. Click your photo thumbnail in the header and then select Settings from the drop-down menu. On the Profile Visibility screen, click the Visible (to unhide) or Hidden (to hide) radio buttons. Your profile visibility adjusts immediately, so make sure you are ready for the change!
- On iPhone
- Step 1: Open the App Store app, scroll to the bottom, tap your Apple ID.
- Step 2: Select “View Apple ID”
- Step 3: Sign in.
- Step 4: Scroll down and select “Subscriptions”
- Step 5: Select your active Tinder subscription.
- Step 6: Set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select “Unsubscribe”
- To delete your profile from the full version of our website:
- open your page;
- click "License Agreement" (at the very bottom of the page, in the right column);
- click "Delete profile" (below the regulations);
- indicate why you want to delete your profile;
- enter your password;
- click "Permanently delete".
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
- OkCupid is a free online dating site that has an excellent algorithm for matching partners. Just be prepared to roll with some pretty unseemly punches. Online dating is a tough business.
- Top 20 Privacy Safe & The Best Free Dating Sites
- Plenty of Fish. True to its word, POF has the highest number of users in this list.
- OkCupid. OkCupid has 8 million users.
- Tastebuds.fm. Tastebuds.fm is a smaller site compared to POF.
- Passion Network.
- Ashley Madison.
- Grindr (/ˈgra?nd?r/) is a geosocial networking mobile app geared towards gay and bisexual men, designed by to help them meet other men in their area. Available for download from the Apple App Store and Google Play, Grindr comes in both free and subscription-based versions (the latter called Grindr Xtra).
If you cancel, Match.com will return, within ten days of the date on which you give notice of cancellation, any payments you have made. If you send or deliver the notice to cancel your subscription agreement within such three day period, we will refund the full amount of your subscription.
- To repeat: Deleting the app does not delete your account. To delete your account for real, navigate to the Settings pane, select App Settings, scroll down all the way to the bottom, and select Delete Account. You'll then see a message that says "Account successfully deleted" if it worked.
- Turning off auto-renewal. If you currently have a paid subscription and you want to make sure you're not charged at the end of your term, you'll need to turn off your auto-renewal. To do this, please visit the Change/Cancel Membership page under your Account Settings (the gear icon).
- The general cost of Match.com per month depends on which type of subscription you pick: $20.99/month for 12 months. $23.99/month for six months.
Updated: 3rd December 2019