How do I cancel my account?
While logged into your AWeber account, click on your name at the top of the page. From the drop down menu that appears, select My Account. From the left hand side of the page, click Billing. Below your credit card information, you will want to click on the "Close My Account" button.
Deactivating your account from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Next to Account Status select Edit.
- Select Deactivate.
- On your Xbox One console, select Settings > Account > Subscriptions. Choose the subscription you want to cancel, and then press the A button . Under Payment and billing, select Cancel Subscription and follow the instructions.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage. If you're using iOS 10.2 or earlier, go to Settings > iCloud > Storage.
- Tap Change Storage Plan.
- Tap Downgrade Options and enter your Apple ID password.
- Choose a different plan.
- Tap Done.
- For details, see "Activate as Your Primary PS4". To cancel automatic renewal of your PlayStation®Plus subscription, select the service under (Settings) > [Account Management] > [Account Information] > [Services List], and then select [Turn Off Auto-Renew].
Zoosk (888) 939-6675 Customer Service Phone Number, Address.
- To create and save an advanced search with the distance filter that you'd like, follow the directions below for the device you're using. Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account. Click the drop-down menu next to Search distance and select the distance you'd like to search for.
- Zoosk (888) 939-6675 Customer Service Phone Number, Address.
- To cancel your subscription renewal on your iPhone, iPad or iPod, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings on your Apple device.
- Scroll down to iTunes & App Store.
- Tap on your Apple ID/email address.
- Tap View Apple ID, then enter your Touch ID or password.
- From the Account Settings page, scroll down and tap "Subscriptions"
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to authenticate your Apple ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription.
- Follow these steps to cancel a subscription on your device:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap the app of the subscription you'd like to cancel -> Tap the app's details page.
- Go to your iOS settings.
- Find and select iTunes & App Store.
- Tap Apple ID (your Apple ID email)
- Tap View Apple ID.
- Log in if it asks you to.
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and tap Manage.
- Select Tinder and set the auto-renewal slider to Off or select Unsubscribe.
- Open the Apps Store app, go to the Featured pane, swipe to the bottom of the pane, tap your Apple ID and tap View your Apple ID. Viewing your account there is a section where you can manage subscriptions. You should be able to cancel this subscription in that section.
Updated: 2nd October 2019