Consequently, how do I connect a DualShock 3 controller to my ps3?
- Press the reset next to the L2 button with a paperclip.
- Open Bluetooth preferences (System Preferences > Bluetooth).
- Connect your controller via USB.
- Press the PS Home button and then unplug the USB cable.
- You will be prompted for a password to pair the controller. Enter 0000 as the password.
How do you change the controller settings on ps3?
How do you change controllers on ps3?
- Launch a game or application.
- From within the game or app, press and hold the PS button of the controller you wish to reassign.
- A screen will appear giving the option to access "Controller Settings."
- With "Reassign the Controller" highlighted, press the X button.