- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the top, tap Menu .
- Select Settings Back up & sync.
- Tap "Back up & sync" on or off.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I upload multiple photos from iPhone to Google Drive?
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Google Drive app.
- Tap Add .
- Tap Upload.
- Find and tap the files you want to upload. To upload photos or videos, tap the photos and videos you want and tap Upload.
Can I move all my photos from Google Drive to Google Photos?
How do you share multiple photos on Google Drive?
- Upload the desired photos to your Google Drive (if you haven't already), and move them into a folder.
- Check the box to select the folder, then click the Share button at the top of the page.
- The Sharing settings dialog box will appear.