Method 1 Windows
- Download the font files from a trusted website.
- Extract the downloaded font files (if necessary).
- Open the folder containing your new font files.
- Open the Control Panel.
- Switch to an icon view.
- Open the "Fonts" option.
- Drag the font file into the Fonts window.
- Launch Word and select your new font.
How do I delete fonts in Windows 10?
Here's everything you need to know. First up, you'll need to access the font control panel. Easiest way by far: Click in Windows 10's new Search field (located just to the right of the Start button), type "fonts," then click the item that appears at the top of the results: Fonts - Control panel.
What is the default font in Windows 10?
The font on Windows 10 is called Segoe UI, and if you don't like it, you can use this Windows 10 guide, which will walk you through the steps to modify the registry to change the default system font on your computer.