How do I access my voicemail on Verizon?
Retrieve Voicemail Messages
- Call the voicemail box: Press *86 (*VM) then the Send key. Press and hold number 1 to use the voicemail speed dial. If calling from another number, dial the 10-digit mobile phone number then press # to interrupt the greeting.
- Follow the prompts to enter your password and retrieve your messages.
Method 1 Activate your Verizon Wireless Voice Mail
- Press *86 and then send from your Verizon Wireless device.
- Press the # key to proceed, if you hear a greeting message.
- Follow the instructions to create a password, a personalized greeting message, or to change your voice mailbox options.
- Press *611 then press SEND (airtime is free). Alternatively, call (800) 922-0204 (toll free) from any phone to reach the automated customer service menu. Listen to the instructions then when prompted say "Reset voicemail password". If prompted, enter the requested info for security verification.
- Voicemail 901. Voicemail 901 is your answerphone. It answers any calls you miss and lets you know when you have new messages. It's available to all O2 customers by calling 901 and it's ready to go on all new O2 phones.
- Open the Phone app .
- Press and hold "1" to call your voicemail.
- Enter your PIN and press "#".
- Press "*" for the menu.
- Press "4" to change settings.
- Press "1" to change your greeting.
- Follow the recorded instructions.
To do so call your voicemail, *86 and enter your password. When your first voice message starts press # and you can skip past the voice message that is currently playing, continue pressing # until you hear the voice message you would like to hear.
- Your AT&T VoiceMail Service access number is: 1-888-288-8893. When calling from home, if prompted, enter your password followed by #. If you are not calling from home, you will be prompted to enter your 10-digit telephone number followed by your password, then just follow the system prompts.
- From the Home screen, tap the Phone icon .
- Tap Voicemail then tap Greeting (upper-left). Greeting is located in the top-left corner of screen.
- Tap Custom to record a greeting. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
- To check your voicemail messages from another phone:
- Call your 10-digit wireless number.
- When you hear your voicemail greeting, press the * key to interrupt it.
- If you reach the main voicemail system greeting, enter your 10-digit wireless phone number, then interrupt your greeting by pressing the * key.
Updated: 26th November 2019