Just so, what should I wear to stay warm?
- Wear a quality baselayer.
- Layer on top a t-shirt or long-sleeve shirt.
- Add on a warm sweatshirt or fleece.
- Add a quality jacket to your wardrobe that's built for winter.
- Wear a lined pant or jeans on the bottom with thermals under.
- Keep the feet warm with wool socks and quality shoes.
How do you stay warm without a jacket?
- Wear an under-layer.
- Wear a waterproof outer layer.
- Wear a heat-retaining layer.
- Protect your extremities.
- Protect yourself from the elements.
- Bring warming materials.
- Wear clothing that is the right size.
- Move around to create heat.