- Make fewer trips.
- Don't drive in the rush hour.
- Close the windows (and sunroof, if you've got one)
- Remove the roof rack or ski box.
- Don't carry round unnecessary weight.
- Accelerate smoothly.
- Don't push the accelerator down too far.
- Turn the air-conditioning off.
Herein, how can we save cooking gas?
- Do you know that housewives can save upto 30% of cooking gas or kerosene by following a few simple 'fuel–saving tips'?
- A few minutes of planning ensures a big fuel saving.
- Pressure cooking saves fuel.
- Use optimum quantity of water.
- Reduce the flame when boiling starts.
- Soak before cooking.
- Shallow, wide vessels save fuel.
Why do we need to save fuel?
How can I save my bike fuel?
- Keep your spark plug clean and preserve stated space between electrodes.
- Always see that the air filter is clean.
- Keep the carburetor regulated at any company approved workshop.
- Do not fill engine oil more than necessary and stick to the replacement schedule.