- Use both sides of paper.
- Wash plastic containers and jars and reuse.
- Buy things in plastic or glass containers that can be reused.
- Reuse boxes.
- Use reusable containers for food instead of disposable boxes, plastic wrap, foil, or sandwich bags.
- Reuse plastic bags.
Also asked, which things can be reduced?
- Paper Trail. Americans throw away more paper than any other material.
- Plastic Products. Used soda bottles, water bottles and other plastic packaging can all be recycled, but more than 90 percent of the plastic we use nonetheless ends up in landfills.
- Metal Matters.
- Clearly Recyclable.
What can we do to stop waste disposal?
- Donate Clothes.
- Reduce Food Waste.
- Eat Healthy.
- Save Leftovers for Next Day.
- Buy Things With Less Packaging.
- Boycott Plastic Water Bottles.
- Just Don't Buy as Much Stuff….Really.
How can we reduce food waste?
- Shop smart and realistically.
- When cooking, don't over-serve food.
- Save – and actually eat – leftovers.
- Store food in the right places.
- Avoid clutter in your fridge, pantry and freezer.
- Treat expiration and sell-by dates as guidelines.
- Keep track of what you throw away.