- Use reusable products or borrow, rent, or share items used infrequently,
- Select products made from recycled materials or designed to be safer for the environment,
- Turn off appliances and lights when you leave the room,
In this regard, how can we care for our school environment?
- Put rubbish in bins.
- Show pride in school – look after school property.
- Respect native flora and fauna.
- Save water and turn off the taps.
- Don't waste.
- Clean up after yourself.
- Respect school equipment and return it where you found it.
What can we do to save the environment?
- Pay attention to how you use water.
- Leave your car at home.
- Walk or ride your bike to work, school and anywhere you can.
- Recycle.You can help reduce pollution just by putting that soda can in a different bin.