- Go to the blocked account. Open www.twitter.com in a web browser and go to the user who has blocked you on Twitter.
- Log out of Twitter. Click on your profile picture and click on Log out.
- Go to their profile. Paste their Twitter URL into your browser. Now you can see their Tweets.
Besides, can you see a list of blocked users on twitter?
Well, now you can. If you're one of Twitter's test subset of users, you can login to your profile on Twitter.com and go to Settings and then Blocked accounts to see all the accounts you're blocking. The Blocked accounts update is rolling out now and Twitter says will be available to all users “in the coming weeks”.
How do you unblock someone on twitter?
Method 1 Using the Twitter Website
- Click your profile image in the upper-right corner and select "Settings and privacy."
- Click the "Blocked accounts" option in the left menu.
- Click the "Blocked" button next to the account you want to unblock.
- Click the "Follow" button to start following that user again.
How do you see your blocked list on Iphone?
How to unblock a phone number or email address on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Settings app from your Home screen.
- Tap on Phone, Messages, or FaceTime.
- Tap Call Blocking & Identification if you chose Phone.
- Tap Edit in the upper right corner of your screen.