- Confirm that your cat can travel in the airplane cabin with you under the seat in front of you; avoid transporting your cat in the cargo/luggage hold at all cost.
- Identify the precise dimensions under the airline seat as this will dictate the size of your transport carrier.
Thereof, how much benadryl can you give to a cat?
Is it okay to give Benadryl to a cat?
How do you travel in a car with a cat?
- Practice makes perfect. Practice driving short distances with your cat to acclimate him to the car. (
- Check identification. Check that your cat is wearing an easy-to-read tag on his collar.
- Plan pit stops.
- Pack extra supplies.
- Confirm your hotels.
- Prepare for stress.
- Before you drive off.
- Keep your cat in the carrier.