- Start Vysor from the Chrome App Launcher.
- Click Find Devices and select your phone.
- Vysor will start up, and you will see your Android screen on your computer.
- Optional: You can set your phone to connect automatically every time the USB cable is plugged into it.
Similarly, how do I get my computer to recognize my phone?
- On your Android device open Settings and go to Storage.
- Tap the more icon in the top right corner and choose USB computer connection.
- From the list of options select Media device (MTP).
- Connect your Android device to your computer, and it should be recognized.
How do I connect my Samsung phone to my computer?
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy S4 to the computer using the USB cable.
- Touch Apps.
- Scroll to and touch Settings.
- Touch More Networks.
- Touch Tethering and Mobile hotspot.
- Touch USB tethering.
- The phone is now tethered.
- On the computer, wait for the device drivers to install then click Home network.
How do I transfer files from Android to PC?
- Unlock your Android device.
- With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
- On your device, tap the "USB for" notification.
- Select Transfer files.
- A file transfer window will open on your computer. Use it to drag files.
- When you're done, eject your device from Windows.
- Unplug the USB cable.