Go to Settings on iCloud.com, then look at the My Devices section. If you don't see the My Devices section, your account just has access to iCloud web-only features. To gain access to other iCloud features, set up iCloud on your iOS device or Mac. In the list of devices, click the one you want to remove.
People also ask, how do you remove a device from your Apple ID?
Remove your associated devices on an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to enter your password.
- Scroll to the iTunes in the Cloud section, then tap Remove This Device.
How do I unlink my iCloud?
Remove an iOS device or Apple Watch you no longer have
- Go to Find My iPhone on iCloud.com.
- Click All Devices, then select the device.
- Click Erase [device], then enter your Apple ID password or your family member's Apple ID password.
- When the device is erased, click Remove from Account.
How do you know which devices are connected to iCloud?
To access your devices list, launch the Settings app on your iOS device. Next, tap on iCloud, followed by your iCloud account (pictured atop this post). Enter your account password when prompted. After your account info is verified, tap on Devices.