- In Outlook, go to your email folder list, and then click Deleted Items.
- Make sure Home is selected at the top, left-hand corner, and then click Recover Deleted Items From Server.
- Select the item you want to recover, click Restore Selected Items, and then click OK.
How do you recover deleted emails?
- In the left pane of the Outlook.com window, select the Deleted Items folder.
- At the top of your message list, select Recover deleted items.
- Select the items you want to recover, and select Recover.
- Select OK.
How do you find old emails on Gmail?
- On your computer, open Gmail.
- In the search box, click the Down arrow .
- Click the All Mail drop down, then select Mail & Spam & Trash.
- Enter some information that's in the missing email.
- At the bottom of the box, click Search .