- Open your device's Settings app .
- Tap Google.
- Under "Services," tap Restore contacts.
- If you have multiple Google Accounts, to choose which account's contacts to restore, tap From account.
- Tap the device with the contacts to copy.
Thereof, how do I get my iPhone contacts back?
- Sign in to iCloud.com.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and under Advanced, click Restore Contacts or Restore Bookmarks.
- Click Restore next to the date before you deleted the content.
- Click Restore again to confirm.
How do I retrieve my contacts from the cloud?
- Click on the "Settings" app in the main iCloud menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you get to the "Advanced" section."
- Click on the content you need to restore. Options are files stored in iCloud Drive, a list of contacts, or your Calendar and Reminders.
Why are my contacts showing up as numbers iPhone?