How can I recover a deleted folder in Outlook 2013?
Launch Outlook and from the left sidebar, select your mailbox, then select Deleted Items. Navigate to the Folder tab, and in Clean Up group you will see Recover Deleted Items button. Click that and select the message you wish to recover. Then click the Recover Selected Item button to recover the item.
# 2 Recover deleted or missing Outlook folder from Server. 1) In Outlook, go to your email folder list, and then click Deleted Items. 2) Make sure Home is selected, and then click Recover Deleted Items From Server. 3) Select the item you want to recover, click Restore Selected Items, and then click OK.
- If you are composing an email and then accidentally deleted the entire email, you can just simply right click and then select Undo or press (Ctrl + z). You can also check your Deleted folder if the email that you wish to retrieve is still there.
- To recover deleted items from the Deleted Items folder with Outlook
- Open an Outlook client that has access to the mailbox that has deleted items.
- Select the Deleted Items folder.
- From the Tools menu, select Recover Deleted Items.
- Select the item that you want to recover, and then click Recover Selected Items.
- Here's how to recover contacts from the Recoverable Items folder:
- In Outlook, go to your email folder list, and then click Deleted Items.
- Make sure Home is selected, and then click Recover Deleted Items From Server.
This is where Outlook keeps permanently deleted files, emails or events. To access the “Recoverable Items” folder, follow these steps: In Outlook, click the Folder tab, and then click Recover Deleted Items. Select the item you want to recover and click Recover Selected Items.
- Recover permanently deleted files or folders with EaseUS data recovery software. It can rescue your data lost due to deletion, formatting or some other reasons. You can download it and try the guide below to recover permanently deleted files/folder in Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista with simple steps.
- Important: You can recover emails only if they had not been purged from the user's mailbox. In other words, you can recover deleted emails if they are still available in the Recoverable Items folder. If they're not, you will not recover those emails.
- # 2 Recover deleted or missing Outlook folder from Server. 1) In Outlook, go to your email folder list, and then click Deleted Items. 2) Make sure Home is selected, and then click Recover Deleted Items From Server. 3) Select the item you want to recover, click Restore Selected Items, and then click OK.
To restore a deleted file or folder
- Open Computer by clicking the Start button. , and then clicking Computer.
- Navigate to the folder that used to contain the file or folder, right-click it, and then click Restore previous versions.
- Recover email that's been removed from your Deleted Items folder
- In the left pane of the Outlook.com window, select the Deleted Items folder.
- At the top of your message list, select Recover deleted items.
- Select the items you want to recover, and select Recover.
- Select OK.
- Folders or files deleted in these situations will be permanently deleted and can not be retrieved directly from recycle bin. Then it causes troubles for people to recover deleted files if they realized that they deleted a wrong folder in one of the above ways. But don't worry!
- An error occurred.
- Connect your SD card to PC; Launch EaseUS SD card data recovery software, select the SD card and click "Scan" to search for all the deleted, lost and existing files.
- A quick scan will start first.
- After the scan, you can quickly locate what you have lost by filtering data through file types.
Updated: 3rd December 2019