- Step 1: Locate the unresponsive app in the Dock and right click on its icon.
- Step 2: A contextual menu will open.
- Step 1: Choose the Force Quit option in the Finder's Apple menu.
- Step 2: Select the unresponsive app in the Force Quit window, then click Force Quit.
So, where is wireless diagnostics on Mac?
How do you run diagnostics on a Mac?
- Print these instructions: Click the Share button in the Help window, then choose Print.
- Disconnect all external devices except the keyboard, mouse, display, and speakers.
- Choose Apple menu > Restart, then press and hold the D key while the Mac restarts.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
How do I run network diagnostics on Mac?