- Go to Facebook, click the little downward arrow in the top-right corner of the page, and select Privacy Settings.
- Next, find the How You Connect section and click the Edit Settings link.
People also ask, how do you turn off suggestions on Facebook?
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Similar Page Suggestions.
- Click to uncheck the box next to Include [Page name] when recommending similar Pages people might like on a Page timeline.
- Click Save Changes.
What does it mean when Facebook says do you know this person?
How do I stop Facebook from sending me notifications about friends?
- Click in the top-right and select Settings.
- Click Notifications in the left column.
- Click Close Friend Activity, then click On Facebook.