Method 1 of 4: Making a Hot Glue Cell Phone Case
- Trace your phone onto a sheet of paper.
- Draw your pattern using a black marker. Make sure the design touches the sides.
- Cut out the template along the outline.
- Tape the template to the back of your phone.
So, how can I make my phone case clear again?
Use a spray bottle of rubbing alcohol or use a soft cloth soaked in alcohol to coat the phone case. Once the phone case is coated, use a clean and dry cloth to remove it. Let it air dry for an hour before placing it back on your phone.
Similarly, is it bad to put paper in your phone case?
Yes it will scratch your phone. Your phone will scratch anyway without the paper as dust particles get in between the case and phone. Best thing you can do to minimize this is to once a month take the case off and wipe down the phone and inside of case regardless of the paper.
How can I decorate my phone case?
So, here are few innovative ways to decorate your phone cover and make it look fantastic.
- Spray Paint On A Lace. Image Source.
- Paste Some Neon Studs.
- Stary Stary Case.
- Arrange Metallic Studs.
- Cover It With Glitter.
- Stick A Jewellery Charm On Your Cover.
- Create A Collage Of Magazine Cut-Outs.
- Cross Stitch On Your Case.
Why is my clear phone case turning brown?
Clear phone cases are normally made from silicone—a polymer that's popular for its inexpensive and flexible properties. Unfortunately, these polymers turn yellow as they age. This natural process is accelerated when they are exposed to excessive amounts of chemicals, light and heat.