- Update your graphics drivers.
- Give your GPU a slight overclock.
- Boost your PC with an optimization tool.
- Upgrade your graphics card to a newer model.
- Switch out that old HDD and get yourself an SSD.
- Turn off Superfetch and Prefetch.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I get to my graphics card control panel?
- Click Start.
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Appearance and Personalization, and then Personalization (or click Classic View, and then double-click Personalization).
- Click Display Settings.
- Click Advanced Settings.
- Click the Intel Graphics Media Accelerator Driver tab.
- Click the Graphics Properties button.
How do I install Intel graphics driver?
- Go to Device Manager.
- Double-click Display Adapter.
- Double-click the Intel graphics controller.
- Click Driver tab.
- Verify the Driver Version and Driver Date is correct.
What are the Intel hot keys?