- Download and launch iTunes.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Open the handset's device summary page.
- Click the Info tab.
- Check “Sync Contacts With” and then select “Google Contacts”.
- Type your Google account's username and password.
- Click Apply.
Consequently, how do you download your contacts from iCloud?
- Go to Settings > iCloud on your iOS device.
- Turn off Contacts.
- Choose Keep on My iPhone on the popup message.
- Turn on Contacts.
- Choose "Merge" to merge existing contacts to those stored in your iCloud account.
How do you get contacts from iCloud?
- Click on the "Settings" app in the main iCloud menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page until you get to the "Advanced" section."
- Click on the content you need to restore. Options are files stored in iCloud Drive, a list of contacts, or your Calendar and Reminders.
How do I export apple contacts to Excel?
- Open the Applications menu.
- Select Contacts.
- Select the contact list you would like to export (e.g., All Contacts).
- From the Contacts menu, select File, Export, then Export vCard .
- Give your file a descriptive name, then select the location where you would like to save it.