- Call PhoneBanking to get the OTP (One Time Password) on your registered mobile number for PIN generation at the ATM.
- Insert your credit card at the HDFC Bank ATM and on the language selection screen, choose.
- Enter OTP received on your mobile.
- Enter your registered mobile number.
- Set your own 4 digit PIN.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I change my pin number on my cell phone?
How do I change my PIN number on Windows 10?
- Open Settings (keyboard shortcut: Windows + I) > Accounts > Sign-in options.
- Click the Change button under PIN.
- Enter your current PIN; then, enter and confirm the new PIN underneath.
- Tap I forgot my PIN.